[MlMt] Debugging custom keystrokes (another newbie question)

Sat Nov 11 02:26:15 EST 2017

On 10 Nov 2017, at 16:11, Robert Goldman wrote:

> Thank you very much!  One thing I didn't understand before is the
> file-ordering matter.  From your email it sounds like the *first*
> binding of a key wins when there are multiple bindings.  Is that
> correct?

Yes, the documentation says: “The first item in the list has the
highest priority.”

It's very likely I've stated something wrong in other places. I'm not
sure I find it very intuitive myself, but I think that is partly because
I'm a programmer.

> I had assumed that it would be the *last* binding, so I put my key
> bindings in the list after the Postbox ones.

Ok. As long as the documentation is correct I'm happy. I cannot change
it now anyways.