[MlMt] Feature request: autoremove signature

Fri Nov 10 09:47:25 EST 2017

On 7 Nov 2017, at 14:08, Mike Brasch wrote:

> some times ago I asked for this feature and I really need it. I want
> to autoremove the signature block (minusminusspace) when replying.

You asked for this [a very long time
ago](https://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/64-replying-mails-signature-in-replied-mail-should-be-cut-off)
:)

Most of the various parts needed for this to be implemented work now.
I've noted that I should add the missing piece(s) and hopefully there
won't be any unexpected difficulties. (It'll be handled by an external
script which can be customized/replaced.)