[MlMt] reply - at the bottom now?!

John Cooper mailmate at coopercontent.com
Mon Nov 6 16:37:31 EST 2017

Vlad Ghitulescu wrote (at 12:41 on 6 Nov 2017):

> What do you - all of you - use for replies, at the top or at the
> bottom?

I reply at the top to most messages, but reply at the bottom when I post
to this list, because it is Benny's list and he has expressed that
preference.

I'm really not interested in monitoring debate about the topic; it's as
pointless as arguments about whether to mount a toilet paper roll so
that new sheets come from over the top or from under the bottom of the
roll.