[MlMt] reply - at the bottom now?!

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Sun Nov 5 00:24:40 EDT 2017

Hello!

I've installed macOS Sierra 10.12.6 (from scratch) and MailMate 1.97
(5425) (using

~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/*.plist
~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Resources/
~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Bundles/
and
~/Library/Preferences/com.freron.MailMate.plist from the previous
system).

I'm using BBEdit as an editor (via the MailMate-package) and updated
also to the new version.

Since this all my replies start at the bottom of the new message and not
at the top as previous.

Any idea why and how to switch to "*reply at the top*"?

Thanks!

Regards,
Vlad