[MlMt] Debugging custom keystrokes (another newbie question)

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Fri Nov 3 18:43:48 EDT 2017

I took someone else's plist definition to use a (TBird-like) Cmd-RETURN
keyboard shortcut for "send:"  Presumably it works for them:
```
     "^@\U000D" = "send:"; // Cmd + Return
```

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me.  I press Cmd-RETURN and just get
a "bad keystroke" booping noise.

So... how does one proceed to debug from here?

Is there a log file that would show a failure to parse my plist file?
And/or a log file that would show a keystroke going to MailMate and
being rejected as unbound or otherwise inappropriate?

Thanks!