[MlMt] one app, 2 computers

Fri Nov 3 12:30:23 EDT 2017

On 3 Nov 2017, at 11:48, Alain Israel wrote:

> Thanks, nothing is apparently designed to deal with Exchange. Means I
> just have to move to another research institute where they don’t use
> Exchange.

Alternatively, you can setup the account to forward everything to a
different IMAP account. Preferably something based on the Dovecot IMAP
server, but Gmail also works. In MailMate, you can still use the
Exchange SMTP server and your Exchange account email address. This means
that your correspondents won't see any difference.