[MlMt] Navigation throug all unread mails: "Single Key Read"

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 08:53:38 EDT 2017

> On 2 Nov 2017, at 17:42, Andreas Borutta wrote:
>
>> Beeing able to browse through all unread messages with tapping the
>> spacebar with my thumb.
>>
>> What do you think about the feature? I like to suggest it as a wish.
>
> I don't oppose such a feature. It's just tricky to implement :)
>
> One way to do this would be to provide an option which makes
> “Next/Previous Unread Message” skip to next/previous mailbox when
> necessary. Do you think that would match your use case?

What I got today in my keyboard plist is:

```
	"n"	= "nextMessage:";
	"p"	= "previousMessage:";

	"N" = ("selectNextCountedMailbox:",     "makeFirstResponder:",
"mainOutline");
	"P" = ("selectPreviousCountedMailbox:", "makeFirstResponder:",
"mainOutline");
```

This allows me to get close to the behaviour as once i'm at the end of a
mailbox by pushing 'n' I just push 'N' to jump to the next folder that
has a count (not necessarily just unread).

This works great for me, but it would be great to map space to combine
those two:

```
" "	= ("nextMessageInNextCountedMailbox:", ...)
```

?

/max