[MlMt] MailMate and Exchange server

Sam Hathaway list.mailmate at munkynet.org
Wed May 10 11:38:13 EDT 2017

MailMate only works with Exchange if the Exchange server has IMAP and
SMTP access enabled. It sounds like this Exchange server doesn't.

One alternative might be to use DavMail, which provides
standards-compliant protocols in front of a proprietary Exchange server.
http://davmail.sourceforge.net/

Good luck!
-sam