[MlMt] MailMate and Exchange server

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Wed May 10 10:59:17 EDT 2017

I have been trying to connect to the new server of my client and kept
failing. Today, I finally got a response from their support which
states:

*IMAP does not work with our Exchange server as the ports in question
are locked down on our firewall for security reasons.*
*The only way to connect to the Exchange server is by using the Exchange
option in email clients and port 443.*

As far as I recall, MailMate does not support Exchange. Is there a trick
or am I stuck using web browser to access their mails?

Robert