[MlMt] Behavior upon clicking notification

Tue May 9 10:40:27 EDT 2017

On 5 May 2017, at 18:15, John D. Muccigrosso wrote:

> On 25 Apr 2017, at 10:39, John D. Muccigrosso wrote:
>
>> Bonus: allow for a "Delete" option right from the notification.
>
> Iʻve activated the secret setting for having the notification be
> "delete" instead of "reply", which is great. Is it possible _not_ to
> activate MM upon the click?

I've looked into this and the answer is no, it doesn't seem to be
possible. The hack I looked into for doing both Delete and Reply buttons
involved making “dismiss” (Close) into Delete. I think that would
not activate MailMate which might be why it works in Apple Mail. But as
previously noted I think it became too much of a hack (with potentially
unpredictable behavior with OS upgrades).