[MlMt] ☑Fw: that's surprised me a lot

Mon May 8 03:32:42 EDT 2017

On 8 May 2017, at 9:23, Alexandre Takacs wrote:

> Hmm indeed surprised by spam being sent via the mail list...

Just for the record, this is not actually sent by the involved mailing
list member (the owner of the from address). My setup for the mailing
list is too primitive to verify the sender (when that is possible).
Hopefully that'll change some day, but I don't expect that to happen
soon. I've put this specific address under moderation as a stop-gap
solution.