[MlMt] message keep reappearing in junk

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Wed May 3 05:49:44 EDT 2017

I might have solved this, although I still need to wait and see whether
it was really it. I used another computer last night which also has MM
installed. I haven’t used it for several days. The mails in question
were in the Junk mailbox on that computer (after sync). I made MM move
them out and so far, they stay like that on both computers.

Robert