[MlMt] Exchange 2016 IMAP

Sat Mar 25 05:53:37 EDT 2017

On 25 Mar 2017, at 6:42, Alexandre Takacs wrote:

> And for good measure I have installed and tested using the latest
> Thunderbird and it doesn't work either - so it seems to be an issue
> with the server settings. That being said if anyone here has
> experience in the mattes I'm definitely happy to listen !

If someone tells you that they don't support email client X then it
might be useful if you can show them that it doesn't even work without
using an email client. You can use the `openssl` command for that like
this:

	openssl s_client -connect imap.example.com:993

Some times you need the `-crlf` argument.

When it has connected then you login like this:

	0 LOGIN username password

(You can use double quotes for the values if needed.)