[MlMt] Applescript "selectWithFilter:" doesn't seem to work

Thu Mar 23 11:33:21 EDT 2017

On 22 Mar 2017, at 16:25, Mike Petonic wrote:

> I'm using the following test snippet in order to optimize my workflow:
>
> ```
> tell application "MailMate" to perform {"selectWithFilter:",
> "#thread-id=1066628" }
> ```
>
> This does nothing from Applescript, but if I run it as a key binding,
> it works.  Any clues?

Hmm, seems to work for me using “Script Editor”. Are you absolutely
sure that the id used in the expression exists in the currently selected
mailbox? You can enable the “Msg ID” column to verify it. Also make
sure that it's a “root” message (or just make sure that the same
number works when used with a key binding).