[MlMt] Share

John D. Muccigrosso muccigrosso at icloud.com
Wed Mar 15 13:44:59 EDT 2017

The MM2 share widget pops up a window asking if I want to open a message
or cancel. A few questions:

1. How is this an improvement over the built-in Mail share widget? I
suppose it allows you to use MM and another mail client?

2. No button on the pop-up is a keyboard default, so you have to click
on it.

3. Most of the time you're going to want to create the message, so "OK"
should be the default, but more broadly, how is asking here better than
just opening a new message that can be closed (and thus canceled)? It's
one action in either case.

So I guess I'd suggest that the pop-up step be eliminated.

John