[MlMt] Keyboard Shortcut to open current message in another smart mailbox?

Mike Petonic petonic at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 13:44:06 EST 2017

My use-case is the following.  I have several smart mailboxes set up to
contain the inbox of my (up to 5 accounts).

Sometimes, when I'm in one of those mailboxes, I would like to press a
key (or invoke a Bundle Command -- I'm handy with scripts and have
written a bundle in the past) to show that currently selected message in
my "All Messages" smart mailbox.  This way, I can look at all related
messages that perhaps span the Inbox/Trash/Sent-Messages folders within
that account.

Is this possible?