[MlMt] Bundle command to save attachments

jeff newman jeff at bangersandmash.ca
Mon Jun 26 14:45:54 EDT 2017

Hello,
I am trying to create a bundle to save attachments to the default download directory. I've duplicate another bundle and generated new UUIDs, but my command only makes MailMate crash -- which is not the desired outcome!
Here is the text of Attachment.mmCommand (which is in the bundle's "Commands" folder)
{command = "#!/bin/bash\n\"${MM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT}/bin/save_attachments\"";
name = 'Save Attachments';
input = 'decoded';
uuid = "D9BC1B80-7E41-4B5D-B920-9758B6C84BC4";
}
Here is the text of the save_attachments Support file (which is in Support>bin)
#!/usr/bin/osascript
tell application "MailMate" to perform {"saveAttachmentsInDownloads:"}

--
\j.