[MlMt] Odd gmail behaviour

Vincent Danen vdanen at linsec.ca
Fri Jun 16 12:10:40 EDT 2017

I have two gmail accounts: a personal one and a (more recent) work one.
No problems with the personal one but the work account is doing odd
things.

When I archive a message in mailmate (using the "archive" action in my
keybindings), it is removed from the message list on the local machine.
When I go to another mail client (the gmail app on my phone, or another
mailmate instance on another machine) it shows as read, but not deleted.
  When I look at the web ui it's all there.

It's a bit frustrating when my inbox shows 20 messages on my main
computer but when I got the webui it shows 200.  =(

But I don't know why it works fine on my personal account but not my
work one?  They're both google apps.  Maybe I've missed a configuration
option somewhere?  I tried looking at the mailmate docs but it doesn't
offer me any clues on this.

Any assistance or ideas welcome.  Thanks!

--
Vincent Danen @ https://annvix.com/