[MlMt] Inject custom javascript into Message View

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Tue Jun 13 11:36:31 EDT 2017

On 13 Jun 2017, at 7:36, Verdon Vaillancourt wrote:

> oh god, if you can find a way to get rid of signature noise, please
> share!

Shoot all the lawyers that think those ridiculous headers are legal,
enforceable, useful...

<rant>
Just because you send me text in an email doesn't mean I have any
responsibility whatsoever to heed it.  I didn't ask for it, I certainly
didn't/don't agree to it; it's my property, and I'll do with it as I
damn well please.  I've thought of creating a website where people can
post all that "legal" crap publicly...
</rant>