[MlMt] Inject custom javascript into Message View

Padraic Renaghan prenagha at renaghan.com
Tue Jun 13 09:29:09 EDT 2017

Totally understand not wanting to enable javascript in the message view. Certainly can't trust senders to run javascript they provide.

Maybe there is another way to do what I am trying to accomplish...

My company adds a ridiculous 20 line legal footer to all emails. Makes reading them noisy, especially when a thread gets a few replies, and every reply gets another 20 legal footer. So I was going to use javascript to identify those blocks and "display:hide" them.

Is there another way to do that?
Any way to filter the message prior to loading it into the MM Web View?
Is that what the premailer is about?
Can I customize that?

Thanks,
Padraic