[MlMt] Gravatar in header view and other customizations

Tue Jun 13 05:40:25 EDT 2017

On 12 Jun 2017, at 17:05, Padraic Renaghan wrote:

> Latest BETA download just came through, #6085, but it doesn't seem to
> have these changes to specifiers.plist.

It does allow “▸ Address” and “▸ Name” for the “Sender”
header.

> Seems to be missing from the any-address specifier.

That's intentional. At least that's not how “Any Address” is
currently defined. The “Sender“ header is not displayed by MailMate
by default and therefore it would be confusing if it matched. (Maybe it
should display it, but that is a different discussion.)

I guess you can make your own `speficiers.plist` file with a different
definition, but I'm not 100% sure that works without redefining all the
shorthands.

> As wells as address-filters.

That was a mistake (I assume you mean the Correspondence/Identity
specifiers). I've added it now.