[MlMt] Green badge?

Dave C davec2468 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 00:34:23 EDT 2017

I clicked on the green icon in the menu bar and selected “show item in
INbox” (it’s gone now, so I am paraphrasing that). It showed up,
flag and all. So I un-flagged it and the green icon disappeared from the
menu bar.

I don’t know why, when I clicked on the flag icon header in the menu
bar it didn’t sort to the top.

But all is well now and I’m educated in the details of green icons.

Thanks,
Dave

-=-=-=-