[MlMt] Green badge?

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Sat Jun 3 04:38:21 EDT 2017

On 3 Jun 2017, at 2:27, Dave C wrote:

> What is the significance of the green badge?

It depends on what you have specified it to mean, in other words it's
user customisable

You can check what they are currently set to by going to preferences ->
counters and look there.

It probably has nothing to do with your setup but I'm using three of the
four badges (in my case they are display in the menu bar): red is number
of unread messages in my inbox, green is the total number of messages -
read + unread - in my inbox, yellow is the number of messages I have
tagged "Do Now!!!".

= jem