[MlMt] closing single message window after move via bound keystrokes

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 10:48:57 EDT 2017

I'm happy that the menu command Move to Mailbox… now works when a
message is open in a separate window, and that that separate message
window closes nicely when the message is moved that way. But before the
menu command was working, I set up a simpler way of moving the message
to a mailbox with a pair of keystrokes, using keybindings:

"s" = {
    "w" = ( "moveToMailbox:",
"imap://shoshannag%40gmail.com@imap.gmail.com/work-mailbox" );
    "f" = ( "moveToMailbox:",
"imap://shoshannag%40gmail.com@imap.gmail.com/family-mailbox" );
};

and so on. The message window used to close when I moved the message
that way, and now it doesn't!

(I have also executed "defaults write com.freron.MailMate
MmSingleMessageWindowClosesAfterMove -bool YES", by the way; no help.
I'm running v5403.)

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com