[MlMt] Automatically print to PDF

Esteban Umerez esteban at umerez.eu
Thu Jul 27 05:06:04 EDT 2017

Hello,

This may be a crazy idea.

I print to PDF every important message, received and/or sent, to an
Action folder that I keep in my desktop. I do that by saving to pdf in
the Print dialogue. Then I process the pdfs, rename them meaningfully
and file them in the appropriate client/case folder.

Is there a way to automate the saving to pdf part? I’m thinking about
this: I tag a message with a tag like ‘Print’, on received messages
or even while I’m writing a new draft, and that tag triggers some
script that opens the Print dialogue and saves the message to PDF, in my
Actions Folder.

Is there anyone who knows if this is possible or has some similar
workflow? Maybe a mailbox Rule that watches for tags and runs a command?

I would very much appreciate any kind of help, since I know nothing
about scripting.

Thanks in advance. Best regards,

--
Esteban Umerez