[MlMt] More on deleting a message and subsequent selection

Tue Jul 25 10:47:38 EDT 2017

On 25 Jul 2017, at 9:59, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> I tried to use this to reproduce the issue, but I was unsuccessful. I
> do have another user reporting the same issue and I'll let you know if
> I have something for you to test.

I think I may have found a consistent way to reproduce this. After more
testing, it seems like the window closes *unless* you’re looking at
the only message in the folder.

Maybe when it can’t select anything, it stops processing the move
operation before the window is closed?

If this matters:

~~~
❯ defaults read com.freron.MailMate MmMessagesOutlineMoveStrategy
next
~~~

--
Rob McBroom