[MlMt] More on deleting a message and subsequent selection

Tue Jul 25 09:34:16 EDT 2017

On 21 Jul 2017, at 17:05, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

>> I reported this, but then couldn’t reproduce it for a time and
>> declared it fixed, but it’s definitely not.
>
> Could you verify this with the latest test release?

I’ve been on vacation, but I just downloaded 5397 to test things.

I double clicked a few messages (one at a time) and hit ⌫. In each
case, the message was removed and the message window closed.

In the inbox for one account, I had two messages I wanted to archive. (I
did it the long way for testing purposes.) One was a reply to the other.
I opened the top-level message and hit `a`. The message was moved and
the window was closed. I opened the reply (now the only message in the
inbox) and hit `a`. The message was moved, but the window stayed.

Hopefully that helps.

> The intention is that the setting affects all types of moves, but it's
> certainly not impossible that it's broken since I did recently make a
> lot of changes.

Good to know. Thanks.

--
Rob McBroom