[MlMt] huge jumps in RAM use - anyone?

Mon Jul 24 13:25:33 EDT 2017

On 24 Jul 2017, at 18:16, Tim Lance wrote:

> I must say I haven’t seen it jump like it was since I wrote. I am
> suspecting there was some message in my inbox with a lot of
> “active” HTML elements?

I'm not sure what you mean by “active”, but Javascript is disabled.

> Possible?

I guess it's possible, Webviews can be memory hungry (and there is also
some caching involved).

> But wouldn’t that hold true for while they’re in Deleted Messages,
> too?

Yes, but only if viewing the message(s).

> I just “know” it happened while I had a certain message from
> BestBuy in my Inbox.

If you are able to reproduce anything then let me know. You can send me
example emails using “Help ▸ Send Feedback” (drag the email(s)
into the text view to attach them).