[MlMt] Inline image in signature - how to?

Charlie Garrison charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Tue Jan 31 16:08:18 EST 2017

On 1 Feb 2017, at 7:56, Thomas Nyman wrote:

> But... it's such a "perdy" little image!
>
> Ok ok, I hear and shall consider compliance.

I don’t think anyone said not to use an image, but to use it more
thoughtfully. Rather than duplicating the image with __every__ message
(& message reply), create __one__ copy of the image on your web server,
and put a __link__ to the image in your sig. It’s common practice
(although still not liked by many) to put an image __link__ in html
sigs; just not the image itself.

--

     Charlie Garrison                   <charlie at garrison.com.au>
     Garrison Computer Services      <http://www.garrison.com.au>