[MlMt] Request: t searches default to sent folder

Steven M. Bellovin smb at cs.columbia.edu
Tue Jan 24 15:29:04 EST 2017

I know there's a menu item, but as a keyboard guy I just type
command-option-control F to bring up a folder-specific search box.  If
the current folder is the Sent folder, it defaults to "To/Cc/Bcc"; for
anything else, it defaults to "From".  This works well, and I almost
never use the global search box.