[MlMt] gmail account unavailable

Thu Jan 19 08:10:41 EST 2017

On 19 Jan 2017, at 13:44, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 19 Jan 2017, at 13:41, Max Andersen wrote:
>
>> For some reason mail mate wont get mail from gmail anymore.
>
> But it sounds like it might not reach the authentication step. Keep
> the Activity Viewer open and then use “Help ▸ Send Server Logs”
> after it fails.

It does look like your are rejected a couple of times (after trying
XOAUTH2), but then the connection is closed down without an error
message:

~~~
12:39:05 C: A0 CAPABILITY
12:39:05 S: * CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UNSELECT IDLE NAMESPACE QUOTA ID
XLIST CHILDREN X-GM-EXT-1 XYZZY SASL-IR AUTH=XOAUTH2 AUTH=PLAIN
AUTH=PLAIN-CLIENTTOKEN AUTH=OAUTHBEARER AUTH=XOAUTH
12:39:05 S: A0 OK Thats all she wrote! c18mb118440756qvb
~~~

The lack of an error would make it hard for MailMate to recover and it's
not clear if it is an authentication problem at all.

You also had one of these as a reply to an authentication attempt:

	12:47:37 S: D1 NO [ALERT] Too many simultaneous connections. (Failure)

I'm not sure it matters, but it's worth keeping in mind.