[MlMt] Eudora's mail concatenation in MailMate

Fri Jan 13 08:30:38 EST 2017

On 11 Jan 2017, at 17:42, Peter Stevens wrote:

> Some of these issues might better be handled through better usability.
> Why not just have some buttons to insert markdown templates? So
> documentation is isn’t necessary the answer (even if it can be a
> quick fix for deeper problems).

Just for the record, I agree with this. I recently added that some
Markdown is handled via the standard keys, e.g., TextEdit: ⌘B, ⌘I,
⌘K. The last one is for creating links. At its best: Put a URL on the
pasteboard, select a word, and hit ⌘K. Yeah, also not documented in
the manual.

(Toolbar buttons are a bit harder, because it'll involve graphics I
don't have.)