[MlMt] Eudora's mail concatenation in MailMate

Annamarie annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 06:02:32 EST 2017

So glad I saw this thread. (Sometimes I read and sometimes I simply
delete)

One of my hats is "instructional designer." I'm well aware of the time
it might take to put together a good tips and tricks manual. I'd love to
see one. As a non-coder a wiki seems more approachable to me than github
- but maybe I'm just not conversant enough with github. I'd be happy to
offer my editing/writing to what gets put there.

My two cents.

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)