[MlMt] Date column

Robert Brenstein rjb at uni-potsdam.de
Thu Jan 12 14:24:59 EST 2017

Ah, that explains why I suddenly see messages from the day before even
if I processed all new mail before shutting down for the night. I had
Eudora set to show dates in my time zone and did not think that MM shows
in the sender’s original time zone. I second adding this option (if it
is not hidden somewhere).

Robert