[MlMt] Eudora's mail concatenation in MailMate

Ted Byfield tedbyfield at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:28:42 EST 2017

This thread is really helpful, in part because it crystalized an odd
feeling I often get when using Mailmate — that *there's a better way*
or *I'm doing it wrong*.

A Mailmate tips/tricks resource would very useful to fill the gap
between the manual (which should be very minimal) and this ~support list
(which is great but a noisy way to build practical knowledge).

This isn't intended as a criticism of MM at all — on the contrary, I'm
just thinking about a resource that could help it to grow.

Cheers,