[MlMt] Eudora's mail concatenation in MailMate

Verdon Vaillancourt verdonv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 19:41:06 EST 2017

That’s funny… mine is configured the other way around… has been so
long I don’t know if I did that, or if it used to be default. I did
learn a couple tricks from this conversation though…

a) I didn’t know that shift double-click would open the msg in a new
window (for me)
b) I usually just hit as return to open the selected msg in a new window
c) I didn’t realize that the column I double-clicked on determined the
filter for the search

Agreed… fantastic App!!