[MlMt] Attachment removed when replying a message

Annamarie annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 08:21:56 EST 2017

Forgive me. Why would you want to do that?

If they sent it to you then you are just cluttering up their computer by
having redundant files. If you are changing the file I'd think you'd
want to send it as a new attachment with a different file name to help
everyone track revisions.

My two cents.

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)