[MlMt] Strange Postbox showing up...

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Sat Jan 7 08:26:25 EST 2017

On 6 Jan 2017, at 14:27, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> See the Submailboxes pane in the mailbox editor of these mailboxes (“Mailboxes ▸ Edit Smart Mailbox”).

Ok, that worked. Wondering how it was enabled as I think I didn't done it.

>> And what is the orange mailbox about?
>
> I think this can happen if you ever dragged an email into the “[Gmail]” mailbox itself. MailMate then tries to create the mailbox on the server, but this is not possible with Gmail putting it into the failed state.

Ok.

> It's not a problem, but you might want to take the mailbox explicitly offline in order to stop MailMate from trying to create the mailbox.

Can this "dragged action" somehow be "deleted" so MM doesn't try it over and over again? Or is this "failed" state coming from a one-time action in the past? If, any way to get rid of this state?

> And make sure it does not contain any emails. (Children of this mailbox should of course be online.)

The mailbox and childs are currently online.

--

Robert M. Münch