[MlMt] attaching note

Ted Byfield tedbyfield at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 12:13:33 EST 2017

Why not just tag messages with an abbreviation for these notes/actions
and then create smart mailboxes that filters for those tags? The
autocomplete function in MM's tagging works well, so if you plan your
tags well it could just be few keystrokes — and I wouldn't call the
smart mailbox fancy:

	Mailbox > New Smart Mailbox > Conditions > 'Tags' / 'is' / [your tag]

So, for example, typing 'tmi[enter]' could ~file a message with the tag
'mi' for 'missing info'.

Cheers,