[MlMt] Extra lines in quoted text

John Cooper mailmate at coopercontent.com
Thu Jan 5 10:58:12 EST 2017

John Muccigrosso wrote (at 7:48 on 5 Jan 2017):

> Ok, but a bug, no?

If so, I'm inclined to call it a bug in the Microsoft Office-generated
HTML.

The entire purpose of the   entity is to be explicitly represented
as white space. Microsoft Word, for whatever reason, has included an
additional blank paragraph between the salutation and the first
paragraph of the body. So MailMate appears to be respecting the HTML
correctly and inserting that paragraph.

The correct HTML for what you want would resemble:

```
```