[MlMt] Changed prefs

John D. Muccigrosso muccigrosso at icloud.com
Tue Feb 28 20:28:28 EST 2017

On 28 Feb 2017, at 20:23, John D. Muccigrosso wrote:

> Once again, MailMate 2 has just changed my settings on me with no
> warning and no upgrade. Right now I'm wondering how to set it so that
> it marks messages as read when they are, uh, read and not otherwise.
>
> It looks like the View options might have changed. Previously I had it
> set for 3 panes, but hid the message preview.
>
> Right now I have the pref set so that the "Mark messages read after __
> seconds" is unchecked.
>
> John

That was weird. The View menu is back to its old self and I see that the
"Hide message preview" was once again off. I couldn't tell, in part,
because the window was extended down off the bottom of my screen (maybe
because I have different two-screen set-ups at home and at work?). In
any case, I selected that option again and now all is well.

Still, those prefs changed on their own, AFAICT.

John