[MlMt] "Read" status not seen on other machines?

Tue Feb 28 05:04:44 EST 2017

On 27 Feb 2017, at 23:52, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:

> If I read a message on my desktop, it often doesn't show as read on my
> laptop; it's as if the synchronization isn't being pushed out.  The
> desktop is running 6076, though I'll click on the 'update' prompt as
> soon as I send this message...

Both machines running MailMate?

The messages arrive on both machines, but marking as read on one machine
does not synchronize with the other machine?

We can check the synchronization with the server like this:

* Open the Activity Viewer (⌥⌘0).
* Mark a message as read.
* Use “Help ▸ Send Server Logs”.