[MlMt] What is happening

Sun Feb 26 21:47:42 EST 2017

On 24 Feb 2017, at 3:38, Billy Youdelman wrote:

> If using a disk image to ship an app, users should drag the app from
> the image to its desired installation location (usually /Applications)
> before launching it.

They literally mean drag, using Finder specifically, and not copy or
move using the method of your choice. If you “installed” MailMate by
doing something other than dragging it in Finder, that’s probably why
this is happening.

(This might also work correctly if dragging in the latest version of
Path Finder, but their release notes weren’t 100% clear to me.)

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/