[MlMt] bundle for org-mode and how to handle user settings ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 04:57:19 EST 2017

Hi,

Last night I made an initial version of a bundle for capture mails to an
org-mode inbox.

You can try it out here:
https://github.com/maxandersen/org-mode.mmbundle

Question though:

This bundle appends to my specific location of org files:
`~/Dropbox/notes/inbox.org`
I'm wondering if there is a way to handle custom variables like this in
mailmate bundles ?

like a convention or way to ask for input or similar ?

Otherwise I'm planning to add a ~/.org-mode/mmate.yml which I would read
to get the settings -
but seem it could be done more generically.

Maybe mailmate could have a file ~/.mmate/user-settings.plist which
would be read into environment variables
for the commands to share/use ?

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen