[MlMt] KeyBings stopped working

Tue Feb 21 11:47:34 EST 2017

On 18 Feb 2017, at 23:27, Paul Burchfield wrote:

> For some reason all of my KeyBindings have stopped working.
>
> I had the Standard plus a custom set enabled. To troubleshoot. I
> removed the name of the the custom set from Preferences and just left
> the Standard enabled. After quitting and restarting MailMate, that
> didn't have an effect.

The Standard set does not need to be explicitly listed. What is the
exact setting now?

	defaults read com.freron.MailMate MmCustomKeyBindingsName

> Can anyone point me to thing I can check?

The most likely reason I guess is that the file is invalid, that is,
that something is wrong with the syntax.

You can send me the file (off list if you like) and then I'll check it.