[MlMt] the "mailbox from certain contacts" question

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 17:41:00 EST 2017

Hi,

I'm looking for ways to have a mailbox that shows any email from a
specific group of people, similar to VIP in iOS or apple mail.

I know its been asked a few times in the past and it is not there but
I'm getting tired of maintaining both a list in both mailmate and
busycal for my list of people.

I was wondering if there was a way to get mailmate to look at the
contents of a text file ? Then I could just extract the list of emails
from busycal and only have to maintain the "VIP" list in one place.

Thanks,
/max
http://about.me/maxandersen