[MlMt] don't like auto-add

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Fri Feb 17 11:12:15 EST 2017

Let me rephrase it. Sources is where the messages are actually
officially stored. MM keeps copies on your computer but they are just
that, copies. MM does not have offline mailboxes. If the lists of
mailboxes in Sources is overwhelming for you, you might try to create a
set of smart mailboxes to give you access to your mails in the way it is
practical and useful for you.

Robert