[MlMt] subfolders only if unread ?

Fri Feb 17 08:00:36 EST 2017

On 16 Feb 2017, at 17:25, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> On 16 Feb 2017, at 17:19, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> It might not be perfect, but would it help if toggling a filter
>> always applied to the parent mailbox when dynamic submailboxes are
>> involved? That would mean a short list of mailboxes when only looking
>> on unread. Hitting the shortcut would then cause all read messages to
>> be included (including more emails in the parent mailbox and a longer
>> list of submailboxes).
>
> In lack of a "only show submail folders with a count"-feature then the
> above would definitely be better than what is there now.

I've changed this for the next update.

> Then I could at least have a way to control it so the list is not
> constantly big.

What you need (I think) is the orthogonal feature of only showing
submailboxes with a non-zero count. This is non-trivial to implement and
I should probably first focus on fixing bugs with the current
submailboxes implementation (which has at least 1 known bug).