[MlMt] Selectively Restore Account?

Mark Chapman mchapman at chass.utoronto.ca
Thu Feb 16 10:22:41 EST 2017

Thanks I will do that.

It looks like I have to import messages one mailbox at a time (because I
have to choose which mailbox on import). I have a lot of mailboxes on
this account.

Is there any way to import them all at once?

RE: my IMAP provider
I have used them for decades without problem but this kind of failure is
a deal killer.

Much Thanks,

Mark

I have sought peace in all, and found it nowhere but in a corner with a
book
	- Thomas a Kempis