[MlMt] don't like auto-add

Thu Feb 16 05:53:55 EST 2017

On 15 Feb 2017, at 6:35, Randy Bush wrote:

> i have too many imap mailboxen already.  i am not happy that, if i
> compose or reply, i get subscribed to Sent, Drafts, whatever in
> Sources.  can i stop this from happening?

MailMate has to put emails somewhere when creating drafts or after
sending. You can assign which mailbox MailMate uses using the “Mailbox
▸ Mailbox Type” menu item (for each account).

I guess the answer is no then, but I might not have understood the
question correctly. What you would you like to happen to drafts and sent
messages?